How to use LinkedIn to effectively drive your brand and business in the corporate sector
LinkedIn is the most important social media platform for Business to Business communication. It also remains a highly effective platform for the business to consumer market. With the average monthly time spent on LinkedIn being a mere 17 minutes, it is critical to make those minutes count by ensuring your content is relevant, on topic and impactful.
In this masterclass, our Creative Director Lee Grace, will provide step by step guidance to ensure your LinkedIn presence is at the highest level.
Topics covered include:
- Why should you use LinkedIn?
- Business profile optimisation
- Posting best practices
- LinkedIn tactics to drive connectivity
- Connecting with peers and potential business leads in this sector
- How to create a LinkedIn posting strategy
- Understanding how to use Canva for professional & impactful LinkedIn content
Date: Tuesday 26th September 2023
Time: 11am – 12:30pm
Unit G16, City Enterprise Centre,
Waterford Business Park, Cork Road,
Waterford City. X91 TR79
Tel: 051 853 650