A robust Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy is essential for every business.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
At the planning stage we will:
- Identify objectives and KPI’s to be agreed during the workshop
- Keywords to be discussed and research to be agreed
- Conduct a website competitor analysis and identify opportunities to improve ranking based on competitors in your field
The first step in the Search Engine Optimisation process is to undertake keyword research. This will give you an idea of how many monthly searches are being performed for specific phrases. An original list should be supplied by the client, and after we perform some keyword research we can expand on the list where there are opportunities to drive more traffic.
We will generate a report on the average monthly search volume for the keywords in your target market area so you can make a clear decision as to which keywords you should target.
These keywords should then be included in the content that you provide, used in headings and paragraphs where relevant, they should also be used as internal links on the site so whenever they are mentioned they link to the relevant page.
Knowing the words that your target market use most online to search for what they are looking for will give you a distinct advantage when communicating to them as you will know what your market is looking for and what key phrases resonate with them. This report can then be used as a roadmap for setting up SEO for your website. Businesses that have taken the step of conducting a keyword analysis are significantly more likely to get better Search Engine Optimisation results for their websites.
The responsibility of adding the keywords to the website content for SEO purposes based on this report will lie with you.
We drive your Search Engine Optimisation results, using the most recent Google updates, to ensure you are not only found, but found regularly. Make sure you are found for the right keywords on search engines.
Complete our form below and we will send you a Search Engine Optimisation report with easy to follow tips to maximise your ranking on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
We provide our client’s with a comprehensive Search Engine Optimisation service which includes:
- Improve website performance by compressing images and serving them in next gen format (wepb) on the site which can dramatically in-crease load times (Google ranks this feature)
- Analyse website speed and make adjustments if necessary
- Setup XML Site-map and submit to Google via search console
- Set up Google Search Console account for Search Engine Optimisation analysis
- Set up Google Analytics for website
On Page Optimisation
- Integrate keywords into H1 and H2 tags of each page on the website
- Populate Meta Title and Descriptions as provided with content. Will be tweaked as required.
- Strategically position targeted keywords into content of each page of the website where relevant, phrases may need to be removed to avoid keyword stuffing. It’s important that the content reads naturally.
- Add internal links on website content to other internal pages on the website. This is essential for a better User Experience too.
- Hyperlink keywords for internal and external links on website.
- Optimise images, rename the image accordingly and set title and Alt tags
- Ensure all website URL’s contain keywords for their particular pages
- Audit every link on website to ensure there are no broken links and every link works as intended
- Set website up on Google Business with link to site and contact details
- Setup page Schemas where applicable to help search engines list your content. E.g. if your site has recipes the schema informs the search engine of the contents expected for a recipe such as cooking time, preparation time.
Reporting & Monitoring
- Analyse current website traffic on Google Analytics & Search Console
- On-going monitoring and adaptation of Search Engine Optimisation for a 3 month period
- Monitor performance of website and provide a detailed report of how SEO strategy is performing at the end of each month
- Create content marketing strategy for creating new content on website for chosen keywords (a separate quotation can be provided for this service)